- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my family or friends?
- A Minute to Learn it - Debt and Borrowing Money
- What is debt?
- What is a loan?
- Tips on Loans
- What is a Cosigner?
- What is the difference between an interest rate and an APR?
- What is Compound Interest?
- How much should you borrow in comparison to your income?
- How much money should I be willing to borrow for school?
- What is a Perkins Loan?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- When do I begin repayment on my Perkins loan?
- What are the repayment terms on my Perkins loan?
- Who do I repay my Perkins Loan to?
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- What does forbearance mean?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Perkins Loan?
- Do I have to pay interest on my Perkins loan while I am in school?
- What will my monthly payments be when I graduate?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- I hear a lot about consolidation. Should I consolidate my Perkins loan?
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- Loan Default
- When am I in default on my Perkins Loan?
- Student Loan Borrower Responsibilities
- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- Types of Federal Direct Student Loans
- How do I apply for federal loans?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?